IMAC 2016 Educational Scholarship Fund - Golf Tournament - Guardian Capital LP
12:30 pm Shotgun Start, Cocktails and Nibbles to follow.
- The format is a 4 person team scramble (shotgun start) based upon handicaps provided and limited to 80 players on 18 holes. There are prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, closest to pin, longest drive, and a raffle draw. Applicants can define their team or just sign up as an individual and we will allocate to a team.
- Appropriate golf attire is requested.
- The Registration fee for the Tournament is US$ 150.00 per person US$ 600.00 per team.
- Mulligans (Scholarship Fundraiser) will be for sale at US$75.00 per team for 2 mulligans each or US$ 20.00 for 2 each.
- Sponsor a Tee Box for US$250.00 - please contact Colleen Artuch with details.
- Rental of clubs and shoes are paid separately at the Pro-Shop.
Contact: Colleen Artuch email@example.com
Note: Rescheduled from Friday November 4th due to unforseen circumstances.
George Town, Grand Cayman: 18 January 2017
The Cayman Islands insurance management industry enjoyed remarkable success in new captive, international insurance and reinsurance and life and annuity company formations during the 4th quarter of 2016, with a tot...