IMAC 2016 Educational Scholarship Fund - Golf Tournament - Guardian Capital LP
12:30 pm Shotgun Start, Cocktails and Nibbles to follow.
- The format is a 4 person team scramble (shotgun start) based upon handicaps provided and limited to 80 players on 18 holes. There are prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, closest to pin, longest drive, and a raffle draw. Applicants can define their team or just sign up as an individual and we will allocate to a team.
- Appropriate golf attire is requested.
- The Registration fee for the Tournament is US$ 150.00 per person US$ 600.00 per team.
- Mulligans (Scholarship Fundraiser) will be for sale at US$75.00 per team for 2 mulligans each or US$ 20.00 for 2 each.
- Sponsor a Tee Box for US$250.00 - please contact Colleen Artuch with details.
- Rental of clubs and shoes are paid separately at the Pro-Shop.
Contact: Colleen Artuch email@example.com
Note: Rescheduled from Friday November 4th due to unforseen circumstances.
Buoyant Start to 2017 for Cayman Insurance Industry
George Town, Grand Cayman: 13 April 2017
Following an excellent year for new insurer licenses issued in 2016 (39 in total), the Cayman Islands Insurance Industry has seen a buoyant start to 2017, with 8 new Insurer licenses issued in the first quarter. The...