IMAC 2016 Educational Scholarship Fund - Golf Tournament - Guardian Capital LP
12:30 pm Shotgun Start, Cocktails and Nibbles to follow.
- The format is a 4 person team scramble (shotgun start) based upon handicaps provided and limited to 80 players on 18 holes. There are prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, closest to pin, longest drive, and a raffle draw. Applicants can define their team or just sign up as an individual and we will allocate to a team.
- Appropriate golf attire is requested.
- The Registration fee for the Tournament is US$ 150.00 per person US$ 600.00 per team.
- Mulligans (Scholarship Fundraiser) will be for sale at US$75.00 per team for 2 mulligans each or US$ 20.00 for 2 each.
- Sponsor a Tee Box for US$250.00 - please contact Colleen Artuch with details.
- Rental of clubs and shoes are paid separately at the Pro-Shop.
Contact: Colleen Artuch firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Rescheduled from Friday November 4th due to unforseen circumstances.
Evolution – How Cayman Is Transforming Itself into an International Insurance & Reinsurance Jurisdiction
Insights - a Risk and Insurance article published on March 21, 2017.
Offshore domiciles like the Cayman Islands maintain their edge by creating new solutions and offering key advantages that others can’t match.
Today’s captive landscape looks very different...